READ ABOUT LIBERTY:
Read about Liberty’s preparations to sail from Baltimore to the Virgin Islands in Cruising World magazine.
Read about what it’s like to raise a baby on board Liberty in Living Aboard magazine.
Read about living an environmentally friendly, green lifestyle on board Liberty in Living Aboard magazine.
CAPTAIN RYAN LOVES TO READ ABOUT THE OCEAN AND SAILING. HERE ARE SOME OF HIS SUGGESTED READINGS:
- Blackbeard, America’s Most Notorious Pirate, Angus Konstan
- The Secret Voyage of Sir Francis Drake, Samuel Bawlf
- Prize of All the Oceans, Glyn Williams
- Captain Kidd and the War Against the Pirates, Robert C. Ritchio
- A Pirate of Exquisite Mind, Diana and Michael Preston
- If a Pirate I Must Be…: The True Story of Black Bart, King of the Caribbean Pirates, Richard Sanders
- Hooked: Pirates, Poaching, and the Perfect Fish, G. Bruce Knecht
- The Ship and the Storm, Jim Carrier
- Demon of the Waters, Gregory Gibson
- Pride of the Sea, Tom Waldron
- Farther Than Any Man, Martin Pugard•Chasing the horizon, Cap’n Fatty Goodlander
- Red Sea Run, Cap’n Fatty Goodlander
- Seized, Max Hardberger
- Song for the blue ocean, Carl Safina
- Voyage of the Turtle, Carl Safina
- Eye of the Albatross, Carl Safina